Lucy and Jo’s Daily Skincare Routine
Your skin is the largest organ in your body. As your protective layer, it’s subject to all kinds of harsh elements. By creating a daily routine that prevents damage, you’ll keep your skin resilient, healthy, and looking young. Finding a skin care routine that works for you can seem like a never-ending beauty quest.
“Investing early in the health of your skin, with regular skin care, will not only better protect it from the harsh effects of winter, but also keep you looking and feeling your best throughout the year,” says Steven Nwe, DO, a dermatologist with Northwestern Medicine. “The key to skin resiliency is knowing your skin and treating it well.”
We’ve asked both Lucy our Spa Manager and Jo our Spa Training Manager to give us an insight into their daily skin routines, so we can get an idea of the best way to look after our skin.
Lucy’s Skin Routine:
When I wake up I’ll:
- wash my face with an Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial followed by Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads.
- I then apply Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye Cream followed by Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Serum
- Elemis Pro Collagen Neck and Décolleté Balm to the neck and décolleté area
- To finish I apply Pro Collagen Marine Cream
In the evening I will again use:
- An Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial wash
- Followed by Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads.
- I then apply Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye Cream followed by Pro collagen overnight Matrix.
Once I week I will also use Dynamic resurfacing gel mask and Natura Bisse Diamond Glycol Extreme Peel.
Jo’s Skin Routine:
In the morning I’ll treat my skin to a Dynamic facial wash, followed by a Spritz Rehydrating Ginseng Toner, and finished with a Dynamic Day Cream Spf 30
Before going to bed I’ll again use a Dynamic facial wash, wipe over Dynamic Resurfacing complexion enhancing pads, then apply a Pro-Collagen overnight matrix
Once a week I will also leave a Papaya Enzyme Peel for on for 20 minutes, and also use a Dynamic Gel Mask and leave on for 10 minutes.
Not sure what your skin type is? Pop in for a complimentary skin lab before your next facial! All of the above mentioned products can be purchased at St Michaels Spa Reception.