Leave the ordinary at home and step into a world of stunning gardens and nautical attractions, right on our doorstep. Falmouth is the perfect location to come and visit some of Cornwall’s beautiful public gardens as well as the wonderful gardens we have here at St Michaels.
This special Summer Garden Break rate includes:
• A 3-night stay in a Classic King or Twin
• Full Cornish breakfast each day
• 3-course dinner in Brasserie On The Bay on one night of your choice
• A Cornish cream tea
• Tickets to The Lost Gardens of Heligan and Trebah Gardens
• Temporary membership to St Michaels Health Club
Stay during October from £279 per person.
T&Cs: Full pre-payment at the time of booking. Non-refundable, non-transferable. Prices are subject to availability and rates will fluctuate depending on availability and the time of year. Dinner includes a 3-course dinner from the a la carte menu. Prices based on 2 adults sharing. Single supplements apply.
While you’re here we recommend exploring the beautiful Cornish Fal River, home to some of Cornwall’s most stunning sub-tropical gardens. Catch the Fal River ferry from Falmouth to various gardens, you can even purchase ferry tickets straight from hotel reception.